- Support Intercompany team functions, including the agency commission verification, billing/PO/Collection and ICO netting off.
- Updating the necessary required schedules, reports and other simple ad hoc matters that relates to the area of support.
- Responsible to ensure that agency commission verification is completed on a timely basis according to work instructions and checklist.
- Perform analytical review of monthly agency commission fees, trend analysis.
- Provide necessary instruction to PO team to proceed with payment upon completion of agency commissions verifications.
- Ensure completeness of all required updates for monthly KPI.
- Ensure monitoring and clearing of functional mailbox.
- Help to follow up on open issues with related parties.
- Ability to prepare quality ad-hoc reporting and handle ad-hoc task satisfactorily and independently.
- Back up other team members as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree or Part Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance.
- At least 3 or 4 years of relevant working experience in GL or Audit (good to have).
- A team player, detail oriented, meticulous, responsible, eager to learn and able to work under tight dateline.
- Good communications skills with a good command of English.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office, preferably have experience in SAP.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”