up to RM 4700
- Preparing and posting journal entries and proposing for adjustment entries when needed
- Responsible for PO creation in accurate fashion & follow up PO approval status in timely basis and not limited to raising Vendor Maintenance Authorisation (VMA) form for vendor setup or change request on vendor profile.
- Liaise with Group treasury to ensure payment is properly arranged including providing accurate payment forecast schedule to Group treasury.
- Responsible for invoice creation billing to alliance partner promptly upon instruction received from GNA team within agreed timeline.
- Ensure all manual invoice recorded in system and follow up with alliance partner on past due invoices including sending monthly Statement of Account (SOA) for all partner and preparing and monitor AR aging report.
- Ensure all financial close activities are completed on consistent, accurate, timely basis in accordance with Policy and Operating Manual (POM).
- Provide periodic and quarterly reports on expenses and income for analysis/reporting purpose.
- Performing monthly periodic P&L variance analysis and provide commentaries to group management reporting team including seeking advice from GNA team.
- Attend to queries addressed by GNA team, alliance partner, GMAR, Corporate, Tax division, Auditor, etc
- Reconciliation and preparing monthly balance sheet schedule.
- Providing feedback to superior and participate in process improvement project to improving operational efficiency and controls.
- Any other adhoc assignment.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Preferably with minimum 2 years of working experience in accounting
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, e.g. MS Excel.
- Proficiency in accounting applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties.
Dedicated, meticulous with strong analytical skills.
- Possess good working attitude, able to work independently, manage pressure well and meeting deadlines
- Willing to work on public holiday and weekend if needed
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”