Performing Vessel Charter Hire related activities (Linehaul & feeder) and ensure KPI’s are achieved in accordance with Group Corporate policies and with audit compliance. Assist in performing the general ledger functions to capture vessel operations transactions.
- Prepare Charter Hire Statement by shipowner in accordance with contract terms and charter party clauses upon obtaining the relevant approvals from various teams.
- Responsible to issue purchase orders (POs) for Charter Hire and vessel related activities.
- Liaise with relevant parties to obtain and prepare statement of accounts for redelivered charter vessels.
- Ensure all the shipowner expenses reimbursed from Shipowner within the timeframe specified.
- Ensure all the Charter Liabilities claimed by shipowners to be approved & paid within the timeframe specified.
- Ensure on time billing & collection including bank remittances within the agreed credit terms.
- Liaise with Operation Teams for outstanding issues related to Linehaul & Feeder vessels.
- Update vessel movement tracking list.
- Follow-up with Global Finance Centre, Accounts Payable & Front Line Offices (FLOs) for disputed invoices from ship owners due to insufficient documentation and ensure conclusion in order to capture correctly in the accounting records.
- Issue Invoice/Credit Notes to Owners/Sub-charterers for ship husbandry recoveries.
- Monitoring payment/Rejection/Follow-up for Charterers Expenses.
- Responsible to follow-up and ensure that all approved payments submitted to Accounts Payable Team is promptly processed. Follow-up on open POs and provide input for treasury forecast of upcoming payments.
- Ensure accurate accrual be recorded for unapproved invoices before each period close.
- Prepare reconciliation/schedules and follow-up on the reconciling items.
- Prepare Inter Company transaction reports, Offhire Reports, Lease Schedules and Purchase Order weekly forecasts.
- Extract data from Bunker website for Bunker Prices on a weekly basis.
- On daily basis ensure that all communication with stakeholders are promptly and timely responded to.
- Support Vendor Maintenance Authorisation (VMA) submission in timely manner in accordance to Policy and Operating Manuals (POM).
- Any other adhoc assignment.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance or Business Management /Accounting
- 1 – 3 years relevant working experiences. Experience in dealing with Marine Operation/vendor will be an added advantage as well as a customer service background.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, e.g. MS Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal in English) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties.
- Team player with ability to work independently to complete assignments.
- Good in administrative tasks with attention to detail.
- Customer focused and commitment to completion of tasks
- Possess good working attitude, problem solving skills and work well under pressure
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Corporate Center
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”