- Mainly handling Accounts Receivables (AR) reporting and analysis work
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of AR schedules or reports
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of Dispute reports
- Provide variance analysis for unusual AR trending to management for further actions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Commerce or equivalent.
- 3-5 years and above related working experience is preferred.
- Basic knowledge of shipping or logistics industry is an advantage is preferred.
- Experience in a Shared Service Centre is an advantage.
- Preferably have experience in audit.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”