- Handle full recruitment cycle from acquisition, posting, selection, scheduling, assessment, reference checks, proposal to job offer.
- Review job descriptions for all positions at regular intervals and updating them in consultation with the respective managers.
- Implement effective sourcing and screening techniques in meeting resources demands.
- Assist in the implementation of recruitment strategies to grow the talent pipeline.
- Implement onboarding program, conduct employee induction and track employee satisfaction survey.
- Provide HR advisory, guidance and support to the Employees on employee relations issues.
- Engage with employees on a regular basis to understand the happiness level.
- Provide timely update to HR Team on staff movements.
- Provide back-up support to perform HR administrative duties when required.
- Act as a subject matter expert for all HR systems.
- Manage, track and communicate the progress on ongoing HR projects and initiatives.
- Support Regional HR to deliver on all HR activates and programs on HR Calendar.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Admin/Human Resource or any related study
- Minimum 3 years experience in handling recruitment activities
- Experience in handling end-to-end recruitment will be an added advantage
- A strong communicator in English and well-honed interaction skill
- Resourceful, self-motivated, meticulous, demonstrate initiative and strong decision making with good follow-up skills
- Able to multi-task and must have a good sense of urgency in meeting deadlines with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working (8.30am-5.30pm)
- Accessible by public transport (LRT Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”