- Assessing customers’ credit applications and providing value-added information on credit customers globally.
- Conduct analytical reviews on the data gathered on the credibility of the customers globally and recommend credit limits with justifications to country management for final approval.
- Assist stakeholders to provide support and address enquiries relating to credit process.
- Ensure timely follow up with stakeholders & management on customer’s credit request.
- Perform annual credit reviews on all credit customers for the Group.
- Perform research, create and maintain database for customers’ credit information.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers and update system for credit information.
- Monitor credit status of credit customers via periodic credit watch list report.
- Maintain and prepare credit master listing for the Group.
- Prepare AR reports for regional management review periodically.
- Prepare/perform ad hoc task/reporting requested by management/stakeholders.
- Ensuring audit findings points are addressed and resolved.
- Providing feedback to supervisor on potential process improvements.
- (For Senior)Assisting the junior team members on their queries and guidance
- (For Senior) Prepare AR KPI & DSO reports for monitoring, forecast, & collection action.
- (For Senior) Propose appropriate credit recommendation as to maintain credit status, decrease credit exposure and revoke customer credit status in accordance to corporate standard processes and policy.
- (For Senior) Ensure all credit account regularly assess to ensure good credit worthiness and low credit risk exposure.
- (For Senior) Ensure timely AR reporting for credit watch list report and South Asia AR reports.
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role (senior role)
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply (junior role)
- Audit experience for corporate clients relating to credit processing and credit analysis environment would have an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to interpret financial statements and familiar with financial ratios is a MUST
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Corporate Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”