- Responsible in handling daily processing, monthly/ weekly/ daily reporting, ensuring all accounts payables and general accounting are performed in an effective, accurate and efficient manner updated data into system.
- Monitor a team of Accounts Payable Analyst and Coordinator in AP functions and carry out necessary training to them
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy / Finance or holder of a recognised professional qualification (e.g. CPA, ACCA & etc)
- 5-6 years of relevant working knowledge experience, including 1-2 years at supervisory level.
- Possess strong analytical skills and accounting knowledge.
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Access, Database querying
- Analytical; problem solving; attention to detail; excellent communication skills; dynamic and results-oriented; able to deliver under pressure; adaptable to change; possess leadership qualities.
- Working experience in a Global Shared Service Center, Possess strong leadership skills, Articulate, Ability to supervise team in highly stress environment, Adaptable to changes, Team player and self starter
- Able to commit on night shift (9pm-6am)
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”