- Organizing travel requests, providing and researching travel options and providing final itineraries, booking flights, hotels, cars, trains and all other travel related activities.
- Performing travel arrangements and booking for all offshore and office personnel.
- Tracking travel expenses, reconciling travel costs, providing travel statements, arranging short term mobilization for suitable accommodation, seeking and maintaining local knowledge as to best seasonal pricing and availability, setting up and maintaining vendor accounts and managing visa, passport and customs situations as required.
- Performing data-entry, recording and filing duties
- Maintaining a proper and user-friendly and document control system for recording and tracking of all documents for the department.
- Assisting in any ad-hoc duties, projects and activities as and when required.
- Experience in booking high volume travel requests
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to be on-call 24/7 for travel emergencies and urgent requests
- Excellent internal customer service
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships on all levels
- Europe based Oil & Gas Industry
- 5 days working
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”