- Perform fixed assets capitalization, transfer and disposal request
- Preparing of monthly Fixed Assets movement report for countries & corporate GL team
- Preparing of quarterly and annual reporting. E.g. Capital Commitment, Operating Leases, Capex projection, Annual report disclosure, Annual Budgeting, FA Verification, US Tax Reconciliation and etc
- Accurate and timely process of Request for Funds (RFF) in SAP system.
- Work closely with Country FLO to ensure all fixed assets related issues are resolved and/or escalated in a timely manner.
- Providing feedback to superior on potential process improvements.
- Candidate with Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting/Banking or equivalent
- Prefer candidate with internship experience in Accounting and Finance field
- Possess strong analytical skills and accounting knowledge
- Fresh graduates/Candidate with 1 year experience are encouraged to apply.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”