- Assist in preparation of monthly journals for the purpose of monthly closing process including and not limited to performing the GL functions which covers preparation of monthly schedules, quarterly reports and assist in budgeting and forecasting process.
- Perform analytical review of P&L and balance sheet, trend analysis including budget analysis for G&A.
- Prepare and post accrual /reclass journal entries and propose adjustments where necessary.
- Ensure journal entries properly justified and any correction posted with all supporting documents
- Timely follow-up with project manager for the pending issues and solve it before period close
- Accurate and timely analysis on the trend and movement of the numbers in assigned application suite/portfolio during both pre-closing and post-closing
- Ensure period close activities are completed on a consistent, accurate, timely basis and in accordance with work instruction as well as the month-end closing checklist
- Ensure all financial close activities are completed timely and in accordance with the corporate timeline, guides and policies
- Prepare monthly schedules for balance sheet GL
– analyze for any discrepancies
– clean up long outstanding items
- Perform reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Preparation of management report and variance analysis including follow up with local finance where appropriate
- Able to handle and support project manager request
- Work closely and maintain good relationship with project manager
- Provide quality feedback to any queries from corporate relating to the performance of the assigned application suite/portfolio
- Provide feedback to superior on potential process improvements
- Able to submit quality ad-hoc reporting/task/assignment with a minimum supervision
- Back-up team member wherever necessary
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- Preferably with minimum 2 years of working experience in accounting
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, e.g. MS Excel.
- Proficiency in accounting applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties.
- Dedicated, meticuous with strong analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”