- Assist in the preparation, upload and posting of accounting journals to SAP.
- Ensure all the journals prepared are supported by appropriate documentation, approval and saved supporting in the server.
- Coordinate with the FLO on the month end closing activity in order to obtain accruals information, adjustments and etc.
- Ensure period close activities are completed on a consistent, accurate, timely basis and in accordance with work instructions and month end closing checklist.
- Responsible in the preparation of balance sheet reconciliation and other monthly reports for process owners of the respective entities.
- To flag potential risk items in the balance sheet reconciliations for the attention of CE Controller and follow up closely on the their feedback and action.
- Assist in cleaning up aged items and work with interdepartmental counterparts when issue arises on GL accounts.
- Assist in Purchase Order creation in SAP for the assigned entity.
- Respond promptly to incoming queries from FLO’s and take actions to resolve it.
- Ensure knowledge transfer documents are always up to date and saved properly in the server for ease of reference and access.
- Participate in continues improvement activities and suggest ways to better streamline and improve the processes.
- Other ad-hoc tasks which may be assigned from time to time.
- Back up team member on daily task as when required.
- Diploma or Part Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience.
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good communications skills with a good command of English.
- Computer literate, system knowledge on SAP and a good Microsoft Excel skills.
- Able to work for EMEA (Europe, Middle East, and Africa) region (10am-7pm)
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”