Up to RM 3800
- Supporting Assistant Manager, GFAR (Log) to perform financial accounting and related consolidation tasks for major entities/transactions within the Group Reporting to company top Management.
- Produce journal entries (JE), high level adjustments, monitor account movements, resolve issues, within the Group.
- Produce periodic reports to be sent to country finance team.
- Prepare JE for : Salary, AWS accrual, Clearing payment, Payroll services hewitt charge out, VAT charge and etc.
- Prepare reports for: Pending job, Unprinted transferred invoices, Unbilled receivable schedule
- Prepare Corp G&A allocation table in SAP, based on revenue ratios
- Prepare close schedule reports for: Cash and fixed deposits, Special guarantee deposits, Deposit accounts, Other income and expense.
- Prepare journal in BPC for high level adjustment and reclass.
- Prepare data needed by Account Receivable team for FRS 107 submission
- Prepare quarter FCS submissions for: Variance on income and expenses, Variance on provision of trade debt, Balance sheet movement on provision for doubtful debt.
- To prepare and submit the Statistics Report for L811 and L510 on quarterly and annual basis.
- Prepare POC adjustment for period close.
- At least 1 year of experience in Financial Accounting & Auditing field, experience in SAP, BPC, Cognos or equivalent consolidation tools highly preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Words and Access.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with internal and external parties which include IT personnel, controllers, auditors and corporate accounting staff.
- Dedicated, meticulous with strong analytical skills
- Strong team player in a dynamic team
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Excellent command of English (written & verbal)
- Working experience in a Global Finance Shared Service Center (Nice to have)
- Contractual bonus and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How to Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”