RM2400-3600 + RM400 shift allowance
- Ensure period close activities are completed on a consistent, accurate, timely basis and in accordance with work instructions and month end closing checklist
- Ensure accruals are properly justified and correctly posted.
- Perform analytical review and trend analysis of P&L and balance sheet, provide feedbacks to any queries from corporate or regional relating to the performance of the entity.
- Provide G&A variance explanation, period close checklist and account reconciliation.
- Liaising with regional and corporate on ad-hoc requirements, financial reporting and provide explanation on their queries.
- Ability to submit quality ad-hoc reporting and handle ad-hoc task satisfactorily and independently.
- Back up team member on daily task as when requires
- Bachelor Degree or Part Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance (CPA, ACCA, CA etc)
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good communications skills with a good command of English
- Good logical orientation with analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Well-organised and process oriented
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office, preferably have experience in SAP
- Fresh graduates/Candidate with 1 year experience are welcome to apply.
- Able to commit to morning shift hour (6am-3pm)
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working (Mon – Fri: 6am-3pm)
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”