up to RM 3300
- Support Manager/Assistant Manager, Financial Accounting and Reporting to perform financial accounting, consolidation, review and reporting for major entities/transactions within the Group.
- Perform accruals and amortisation for certain BS items – include JE posting and GL account reconciliation
- Assist in invoice processing,PO creation
- Perform cash position analysis for Treasury reporting
- Assist to post Journal entries in SAP and high level adjustments in BPC.
- Perform analysis on certain BS / PL GL account
- Assist Assistant Manager on quarterly QCP.
- Assist in preparing certain group reporting schedules.
- Prepare and extract data for Singapore Statistical reporting.
- Assist in adhoc tasks as required by management.
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting.
- 1-2 years of working experience, preferably Audit Firm background.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties especially with clearing of reconciling items and issues.
- Proficiency in SAP / SAP BPC or equivalent consolidation tools highly preferred
- Strong team player with ability to work independently
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail and Proactive
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”