- To design and build advanced applications on iOS and Android platform using native and hybrid technologies.
- To provide unit-testable code covering edge cases, usability and general reliability.
- Work closely with the project team in the areas of design, requirements, functional specifications, implementation, coding and testing.
- Work closely with server-side development teams to come up with mobile/experience-optimised APIs.
- Work closely with UI/UX specialists to build mobile app interfaces with an emphasis on usability.
- To work on bugs and provide timely fixes.
- Ensure source codes are optimised, written and documented in compliance with company’s standards.
- Ensure timely project delivery with good quality
- Minimum of 1-year hands-on experience in iOS Mobile Application Development using Swift/Objective-C and XCode for iOS, Or
- Minimum of 1-year hands-on experience in Android Mobile Application Development using Java/Kotlin and Android Studio of Android, Or
- Minimum of 1-year hands-on experience in Mobile Application Development using Xamarin (C#) and Visual Studio for both iOS and Android
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- This position is open to final year students who are undertaking their practical/industrial training.
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”