- Manage and contribute to a variety of projects on both existing and new business.
- Generate clear ideas and concepts
- Produce sketches, storyboards, roughs to visualize ideas
- Oversee production (ie: photoshoots, video shoots, web development, illustrations, CGI etc)
- Work with account team to ensure each project is developed in accordance with the brief
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience
- Cooperate with the rest of the team across different types of media
- Take work from concept to final execution within deadlines
- Manage and delegate responsibilities to other creative members and provide directions
- Present completed ideas to clients/team members
- Stay on top of all trends and maintain best practices
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving actions.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes.
- Ensure consistency in all creative delivery across both online and offline marketing channels
- Lead all creative development (and copywriting to some extent)
- Adhere with brand guidelines
- Manage and plan the production calendar
- Train and give feedback to the creative/studio team
- Collaborate with teams in the company network members
- 5 years of experience as an art director or creative director
- 3 years within an agency environment
- Efficiency in Keynote, Google Suite, PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite
(experience in After Effects, Premiere, XD, and Animate will be a plus)