Up to RM5,500
- Providing front-line support to the manager of Financial Accounting.
- Supervising a team of 2 analysts a to ensure KPIs are achieved
- Guiding and providing advice/training to staff on SAP system.
- Liaising with CFCs to clear all bank reconciliation outstanding items
- Responsible for activities for the 3 regions (ie South Asia, SEA, Americas)
- Review of monthly bank reconciliation reports for the 3 regions.
- Review Quarterly Cash summary reports for 3 regions.
- Prepare & review reconciliation of company bank master listing to Corporate Treasury bank master listing.
- Proposing and implementing process improvements.
- Monitoring and providing updates to manager on bank reconciliation SLAs and
- KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Escalations of issues to CFCs and FA manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting or Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting(CPA,
ACCA & etc)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience including 2 years at Supervisory level.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, Strong communication skills, Possess visible leadership skills and
also a team player.
- Good communications skills with a good command of English
- Working experience in a Global Finance Shared Service Center (Nice to have)
- Contractual bonus and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How to Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”