Max up to RM6800
- This role is to manage the Policy and Operating Manual (POM) for the company group to ensure the contents are up to date and that the controls are still relevant to the ever-changing business environment.
- The role is also responsible for identifying opportunities for efficiency, knowledge sharing, continuous improvement in business processes and documentation.
- The position also works in close liaison with parent company Head Office to support the development of policy & procedures for parent Group.
- Work closely with Head Office, Regional Financial Officers, Country Financial Controllers and Global Shared Services Centres (GSSC) to give guidance on implementation of control processes in all areas of the business, using documentation techniques and control processes guidelines.
- Monitor implementation of compliance advice and communicating Compliance principles and practices in the POM across Finance globally for fuller financial compliance against the cost associated with compliance.
- Facilitates / negotiates agreement of compliance solution with Head Office, Regional Controllers, Head of Finance and Internal Audit.
- Review and draft the POMs with process owners to ensure the POM is up to date and relevant
- Periodically work with the respective process owners to develop and review the controls and process stated in the POM
- To review Internal and External audit reports to ensure POM is current and relevant and users are aware of the intent of the POM
- Continuous iteration/improvement of the Policies Operating Manuals (POM) as new information comes to light.
- Demonstrate an understanding and acknowledgment of the commercial aspect of the local business operations and therefore the associated financial risk and how that subsequently influences the appropriate controls required.
- Producing recommendation/findings reports and working closely with multiple internal stakeholders e.g. Head Office, Regional Finance, Local Finance, Group Internal Audit, Shared Service Centres, etc
- Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance or holder of a recognised professional qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience. 2 to 3 years of audit background is preferred.
- Emotional discipline/ intelligence
- Time management
- Ability to adjust style to suit the audience/environment
- Independence and flow through
- Communicate effectively with management and staff level personnel
- Team-oriented and inspire confidence
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”