- Mainly support IT controller to perform financial reporting and review for IT projects within the Group.
- Ensure that IT expenditures are recorded in the financial statements in accordance with approved accounting standards.
- Provides supports and assistance to IT Controllers.
- Ensures completeness, accuracy and timeliness of IT expenditures accruals.
- Ensures all IT expenditure are recognized in accordance with financial reporting standards company accounting policies.
- Perform periodic review and variance analysis for all IT cost centers.
- Preparation of actual vs budget expenditure reports for each on-going IT projects.
- Supports annual budgeting and forecasting for IT cost centres.
- Handle ad-hoc tack satisfactory and independently
- Supports both internal and external audits with respect to IT expenditures on balance sheet and statement of income statement
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy with minimum 5 years’ experience, preferably with big 4 accounting firm and/or with a MNC.
- Professional qualification, such as ACCA, MICPA or MIA members.
- Experience with SAP preferred
- A sound knowledge of IFRS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Words and Access.
- Confident, not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships in cross-cultural setting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with managers, and subject matter experts.
- Ability to work through issue when clear instructions are not provided.
- Self-motivated individual with excellent communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size more than 100 staffs
- 5 days working (8.30am – 5.30pm)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”