- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of software and user support, as well as web application support and understanding workflow foundation and technology.
- Experienced in web framework such as Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC, Spring boot, Microservices, Schedular/CronJob.
- Have knowledge in REST APIs and other web service layers.
- Familiar with MYSQL database, Apache Tomcat and MQ messaging services.
- Be analytical, self-driven and proactive in keeping up new technologies, cyber security and programming languages.
- Flexi working hours
- Open office environment
- Parking facilities provided
- B2B e-commerce company
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”