- Overall direction, management and control of all business activities in Malaysia.
- To identify new businesses and securing new customer opportunities, developing new market channels, building business networks and relationships with relevant customers and key decision makers with the aim of securing businesses.
- Planning and implementing an effective company’s sales strategy with emphasis on profitability, customer base expansions and business growth.
- To be accountable for service providers and company operations facilities across Malaysia.
- Be able to troubleshoot and provide resolutions to customers’ operations.
- Develop and implement a country business and financial governance system to comply local and corporate governance standards
- University Degree or equivalent qualification with minimum 5 years working experience in the logistics environment and track record in Sales/ Operations management related industry.
- Must have good network of customers with requirements for Logistics Solutioning in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Experienced in logistics management, warehousing and distribution Ocean Freight and NVOCC and other supply chain-related services.
- Experience in managing customer logistics projects and developing procedures to ensure success of projects.
- Customer oriented with the ability to establish strong relationships and interact effectively with customers at various levels.
- Ability to effectively & efficiently adopt/adapt information technology and logistics solutions as an enabler to supply-chain processes.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Multinational Company
- Logistic Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”