- To carry out field repairs & services to customers in Malaysia
- To carry out troubleshooting & repair work on company machinery products in a safe & reliable manner both in the field & in workshop
- Represent company at the customer in a manner, which shall show professionalism and commitment as per company rules and guide lines
- To carry our preventive maintenance to the company recommendations & requirements
- To carry out pre-delivery inspections fully
- To report in all work carried out & material used during any repairs (CRM software) or service contract work (CRM & PM sheet).
- To forward this documentation to service controller as soon as possible for invoicing. The data must be filled out correctly & clearly in CRM.
- To ensure customer satisfaction by working efficiently & safely when on site, ensuring that the work area is left clean & the truck is in a safe condition
- To report all defects to the customer in CRM & ensuring that the customer has signed
- To report directly to the Service Manager/Service Coordinator for work schedule, at all times the Service Manager / Service Coordinator must know where every technician is.
- Therefore to report back to the Service Manager/Service Coordinator immediately after a job has been completed
- To attend training courses offered by the management
- To maintain a productivity rate as per company budget
- To maintain company service vehicle in a clean & safe condition. Any defects in the vehicle should be made known to the Service Manager immediately
- Technicians should be available for out of hours call outs. Coordination of a roster with Service Manager
- The maintenance & safe keeping of tooling issued by the company, any losses or breakages should be reported to the Service Manager immediately. All tooling supplied must be signed for.
- Responsibility for all spare parts issued any losses or breakage again must be reported immediately.
- Responsible for Stocks / Van Tools in Service Vehicle
- Technicians must use safety equipment when required or as issued by the company, notification of additional requirements to the Service Manager Singapore) is the responsibility of the technician
- To assist in the annual stock-take
- Minimum a certificate / Diploma in any discipline
- Must at least 1-2 years in service repair or maintenance of machinery/ automotive
- Service oriented
- Willing to work extra hour (OT) if needed
- Possess GDL license will be added advantage
- Permanent or Contract position to be offered by depending on the experience
- German Based Company
- Machinery / Automotive
- 5.5 days working
- Annual & Medical Leave
- Company performance bonus
- Medical & Insurance Coverage
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”