- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing, screening, interviewing shortlisting to closing of vacancies
- Ability to negotiate, resolve conflicts, identifies key issues, with good problem solving skill
- Place professional and effective job advertisement to attract candidates
- Participation and liaison with local university, college or institution for in-house career fair and event job organizer for public career fair respectively
- Maintain company website and ensure that all vacancies are updated at all times.
- Update company social media, such as facebook, instagram and we-chat.
- Attending in-coming call inquiries and walk-in interview candidate
- Other ad-hoc task or project that assigned by superior/management.
- Min Degree in Business Studies / Admin / HR / Marketing / equivalent
- Good command of English & Chinese
- Willing to work in Taman Desa
- Fresh Graduated are welcome to apply
- Medical Claim
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Local Company
- Recruitment / HR Industry
- 5 days working (9am – 6pm)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”