- Participate in requirement, design, implementation, testing and support of custom financial solutions.
- Interact with subject matter experts to understand business requirements and technology architecture of the applications accordingly.
- Automate web base processing using Python and Selenium.
- Contribute to code reviews for quality assurance and conformance to standards / guidelines.
- Provide technical guidance and lead/develop team members.
- Assist in infrastructure system setup for development and testing environments
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- 1-2 years of working experience in software development preferred at least 2 years in Python.
- Experience with Selenium or other automation tools
- Experience with Web Servers, relational databases and MySQL
- Experience with software versioning, cloud hosing platform (AWS) and CI/CD tools
- Proven track record of a technical lead/ architect experience
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and able to motivate others.
- English, Mandarin speaking environment
- Fresh graduate encourage to apply
- IT Solutions Provider
- Back to 2 weeks of standard working hours then follow by 1 week of 24 x 7 support
- Company performance bonus
- Annual Leave
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”