- Responsible for providing in-house e-Business and Web applications development support to the Group’s IT needs.
- Develop and program web-based or related applications to suit the Group’s business needs and requirements.
- To evaluate new technologies and develop new automated solutions to suit the Group’s business needs and requirements.
- Assist users to formulate and manage application concepts and requirements based on business needs and requirement.
- Design, develop, code, test and maintain all e-Business and related web applications.
- Work with business users on business requirements and functional specifications.
- Assume project leader role on software development projects assigned.
- Provide support in the maintenance of the technical documentation in the current or newly developed applications.
- Provide support in the adherence of all development controls and standards in the Group software development environment.
- Provide support in any application maintenance activities in the Group’s software systems such as but not limited to Java Application Server and/or Apache Server.
- Provide support for operational activities and trouble-shooting of reported issues.
- Ensure operations are in compliance with Group IT policies, standards and practices established.
- Responsible for IT projects and ad-hoc tasks assigned by superiors.
- Add hoc from management.
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent or with strong business background
- At least 1-2 years of experience in developing applications using Java or Microsoft. NET.
- JQuery and HTML5 knowledge is preferred
- IBM Lotus Notes development knowledge is an advantage.
- Analytical skills with good communications skills
- Need to have programming knowledge, it can be .Net / Java / PHP
- Need to have database knowledge, at least SQL language is required.
- E & E industry (Cable)
- Working Hours : 8.30am – 5.30pm
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”