- Administrate, maintain and support the overall IT technology – Network activities in accordance to corporate information technology strategies and initiative.
- Perform regular maintenance routines to ensure the state of infrastructure readiness and functionality of the data centre premises and related peripherals.
- Maintenance and administration of enterprise network availability according to expected service standard.
- Responsible for administrative duties within the IT network inventory management function. Maintains records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization’s network hardware and software.
- Collaborate with the team and other to identify, troubleshoot and find resolution for technical problems.
- Involved in creating and maintaining detailed technical documentation standards and policies.
- Maintain high standard of network diagrams and improve technical knowledge base.
- Responsible for IT network resources capacity and performance management.
- Demonstrate passion in technology and willing to research, experiment and prototype solutions and tools that are needed.
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals such as internal support engineer.
- Occasional after hours work and on-call support will be required as part of this role.
- Candidate with at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Good knowledge of IP networks, switching and routing protocols, QoS, IPSec, VRRP, Load Balancing. (CCNA Certification– good to have)
- Knowledge in Disaster Recovery Plan is an added advantage.
- Independent, proactive working attitude, results-oriented, and a strong desire to succeed.
- A team player, self-starter with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Great interpersonal, self-motivated and customer-focused with outgoing personality and analytical mind.
- Flexi working hours
- Open office environment
- Parking facilities provided
- B2B e-commerce company
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”