- Responsible for managing Plant operations including Engineering, Production, Quality Assurance and Project Management.
- Ensure the effective execution all Operational Plans to achieve or exceed safety, quality, service, cost, safety, inventory and bottom-line results.
- Execute improvements, upgrades, automation of factory operations through continuous process improvement
- Foster a culture where safety is a core value in daily operation and strive towards an accident-free workplace. Support the processes and practices to ensure site compliance with legal, legislative and corporate safety requirements.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of capital planning and budgeting.
- Drive lean management and process discipline throughout site by personally championing continuous improvement programs.
- Partner with finance to develop the site’s annual operating plan including YOY improvements.
- Leverage a demonstrated ability to collaborate across boundaries to solve difficult problems.
- Be a visible leader capable of engaging team members at all levels of the organization.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Mechanical Eng Preferred.
- 8+ years solid business experience in a manufacturing environment. Preferably from Printing, Injection Moulding, Automotive , Electronics and Clean Room environment
- 4+ years leading people
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing individuals and teams.
- Strong knowledge and experience with ISO 9000 IATF 16949 & ISO 14001.
- Experience working in a Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing environment.
- Proven success in operations leadership, improvement process and proven ability to understand and integrate consumer needs, marketing strategies and broader business challenges.
- Printing industry
- 5 days working (8.00am – 5.45pm)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”