- Initiate, promote and develop sales opportunities for the assigned products and to achieve the desired growth in business volume reflected in the Company’s sales and income budget.
- Prepare sales plans and secure orders for the Company’s products, solutions and services, and to achieve the sales and income targets as assigned.
- Identify and establish new customers as well as new business opportunities to ensure successful market penetration.
- Plan and conduct technical seminars or solutions/product demonstration to prospective customers in a professional and high quality manner.
- Conduct regular visits to customers; establish healthy customer relations and cement strong relationships that support long-term sales objectives. Undertake consciousness and receptiveness to their needs, market trends and new products launched by competitors. Provide prompt updates to the Department Manager to initiate counter strategies.
- Prepare product costing and to work out quotations for customers.
- Attend to customers’ complaints and enquiries with professionalism and integrity.
- Submit periodic sales report and activities plan with the most updated order closing date to the Department Manager. Also, to report problems encountered on a regular basis.
- Attend all necessary project site meetings when required in order to ensure smooth hand-over
- Responsible to follow up on all sales made by monitoring and ensuring all collections are within credit terms granted by the Company
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s Quality Management System as well as the Group’s and Company’s Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) policies and safe work procedures.
- Degree in any discipline, preferably Chemistry
- Preferably with at least 3 years sales experience in similar industry.
- Good presentation, communication skills and able to work independently.
- Highly energetic, self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Solid foundation in technology – computer skills and CRM experience a plus.
- Transport Allowance
- Handphone Allowance
- Dental Allowance
- Annual Leave and Medical Leave
- Medical and Insurance coverage
- International company
- Chemical Industry
- Working Hours : 8.30am – 5.30pm
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”