- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- In charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation.
- At least Diploma in any studies
- 4 years of FMCG Sales experience or in F&B related field
- Able to work independently under pressure & with tight deadlines.
- Able to communicate in English, Malay & Chinese
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with keen interest to interact with people, independent, result-oriented and possess high integrity.
- Sales Commission
- Petrol Claim
- Outstation Allowance
- Performance Bonus
- F&B Company
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”