The Sales Manager – BPO manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally.
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within the company, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Minimum of 5 years selling/closing BPO/BPS deals in the Outsourcing Space
- Minimum of 5 years Client Relationship and/or delivery experience
- Minimum of 5 years selling solutions into one of the following industries: Communications, Media & Technology, Financial Services, Resources, Products, Health & Public Service
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent experience.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character.
- Flexi working hours
- Open office environment
- Parking facilities provided
- B2B e-commerce company
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”