- To attend all secretarial and personal administrative duties in a confidential manner.
- Acting as the trusted point of contact for the Director’s office for all external parties and internal employees, and dealing appropriately with correspondence, calls and visitors, representing the Director as and when required.
- Be attentive and tactful, maintain high integrity and professionalism when dealing with company information and personal matters which is private & confidential.
- Organize travelling plans and itinerary of the Directors and make necessary booking arrangement.
- Maintaining and organizing diaries, planning and scheduling proper appointments and meetings for Director.
- Preparation and compilation of confidential correspondence, minutes of meeting and business reports.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and clients.
- Coordinate & prepare refreshments for guests as and when required.
- Reading, monitoring and responding to your boss’s email.
- To handle all aspects of personal works of Director.
- Maintain good filling system and retrieval of records.
- Work independently with multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as specified by the Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in any discipline or equivalent.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Computer Literate
- Required language(s): English,Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin,
- Fluent in both written & oral English and Bahasa Malaysia, proficiency in Mandarin is a must to deal with the mandarin speaking foreign clients.
- Medical benefits
- Insurance Adjuster
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”