- Responsible in handling monthly reporting, ensuring all accounts payables and general accounting are performed in an effective, accurate and efficient manner updated data into system.
- Carry out training to Accounts Payable Analyst and supervising a team of Accounts Payable Analyst in AP functions.
- Review and monitor reconciliation of vendors’ statements to AP system and Audit Confirmation.
- Review and monitor/preparation monthly AP reporting (open po, urgent/advance payment, age report, problem summary/weekly summary and etc).
- Review and monitor/preparation monthly/ weekly reporting in Urgent Payment, Potential Duplicate, Advance Payment and PHCs.
- Review and monitor/preparation (If required) of monthly reporting in KPI SLA, Dashboard, PEA log, Open batch log, KPI log, PHC log.
- Liaising with FLOs/CFCs/Orderers’/Vendors on respective country issues on timely basis.
- Review and monitor of PMP for Accounts Payable Analyst.
- Provide guidance and training to Accounts Payable Analyst.
- Assist superior in Adhoc Reports and testing or troubleshooting AP issues.
- Assist superior in AP process improvements to streamline and standardise AP process.
- Assist superior review and adhere to policies and operating manual (POM).
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy / Finance or holder of a recognised professional qualification (e.g. CPA, ACCA & etc)
- 3-5 years of experience in AP
- A team player, meticulous, able to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good communications skills with a good command of English
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”