Max up to RM5,500
Perform credit evaluation for customers within a specified period every month, including assessment and recommending credit limits for all regions. Also, to ensure that evaluation are done in accordance to corporate standard processes and policy. Perform Annual credit review evaluation assessing credit customer conduct of account with objective to ascertain credit worthiness.
- Assessing customers’ credit applications and providing value-added information on credit customers globally.
- Conduct analytical reviews on the data gathered on the credibility of the customers globally and recommend credit limits with justifications to country management for final approval.
- Perform annual credit reviews & global service contract annual review on customers for the Group.
- Perform research and create database for customers’ credit information.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers and update system for credit information.
- Monitor credit status of credit customers via credit watch list report.
- Prepare AR KPI reports for monitoring, forecast, & collection action.
- Process write-off request
- Process and update changes of invoices OCR.
- Ensuring audit findings points are addressed and resolved.
- Providing feedback to supervisor on potential process improvements
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 4 years experience in similar role / credit risk
- Strong analytical skills
- A good team player, good communication & negotiation, able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Ability to interpret financial statements and familiar with financial ratios is a MUST
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Corporate Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”