- Ensure period close activities are completed on a consistent, accurate, timely basis and in accordance with work instructions and month end closing checklist
- Ensure accruals are properly justified and correctly posted.
- Perform analytical review of P&L and balance sheet, trend analysis.
- Prepare quality performance variance analysis for the assigned entity, provide quality feedback to any queries from corporate relating to the performance of the assigned entity
- Responsible for monthly account reconciliation and proactively resolve long aged items for all balance sheet accounts.
- Ensure internal control and process improvement in place within own scope of work.
- Ensure compliance of statutory and legal requirements and liaise with auditors, tax agent and company secretary as necessary.
- Ability to prepare quality ad-hoc reporting and handle ad-hoc task satisfactorily and independently.
- Review transactions processed and reports generated by Analyst
- Liaise with various stakeholders such as shared services functions, customer services unit, operations unit, intercompany and vendors to resolve issues and to ensure accurate financial records.
- Back up team member on daily task as when required
- Bachelor Degree or Part Professional Qualification in Accounting/Finance.
- At least 3-4 years of relevant working experience.
- A team player with strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently under pressure and tight deadline.
- Good communications skills with a good command of English.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office, preferably have experience in SAP
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Company size about 100 staffs
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”