- To support Management by providing financial analysis support in the Liner Operations area.
- Produce periodic management reports with insightful analysis on General and Administrative costs/business performance in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure cost allocations to the business unit are equitable, and reasonable and representative of market conditions.
- Participate in discussions with stakeholders on methodology of allocation.
- Ensure the cost allocation model is comprehensive, maintained and updated frequently and execute detailed allocations.
- Support annual financial planning/budgeting and periodic forecasting processes.
- Prepare periodic reconciliation of accounts and ensure outstanding reconciliation issues are resolved timely.
- Collaborate with cross functional/business teams in providing timely analysis and accurate commentaries.
- Effectively handle queries and ad hoc requests.
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Accounting .
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft Office, e.g. MS Excel.
- Proficiency in accounting applications e.g. SAP
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) in order to deal effectively with both internal and external parties.
- Dedicated, meticulous with strong analytical skills.
- Possess good working attitude, able to work independently, manage pressure well and meeting deadlines.
- Working experience in an Audit Firm / Global Finance Shared Service Centre preferable.
- Willing to work on public holiday and weekend if needed
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”