up to RM 4500
- This role exists to undertake the financial evaluation studies and projects of Consolidation businesses.
- It also provides financial supports to the business units and stakeholders and actively involved in budgeting and forecasting processes which includes key performance measurements, financial analysis, presentations and process review.
- Incumbent should have good number sense coupled with keen interest in the business.
- Managing the annual budget & forecast process and systems;
- Preparing templates for budget and forecast
- To liaise and work closely with the Regional and CNS team on the process in meeting the stipulated timeline
- Assist in obtaining alignment across regional, vertical and product team
- Ensuring accurate and timely preparation of monthly management reports (month-end closing);
- To report and close in a timely manner
- To streamline and automate the process as and when required
- Undertaking financial evaluation studies which includes but not exclusively to identify the gap from the budget report;
- Fluctuation analysis and/or impact between volume & rates;
- Providing analytical review on business performance (full-set) taking into account company’s goals and financial standing.
- Support Yield management program; provide commercial/product team with relevant ILS financial analytical support (by countries, regions, GL level, costs centres & etc)
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis for stakeholders.
- Involved in UAT testing for system re-platforming to ensure data and logic are flowing through smoothly without any glitches during the switch over (when required).
- Preparing monthly presentation packages and ad hoc request when needed
- Degree holder with accounting knowledge and must be strong in IT knowledge (software)
- 2-3 years of audit and/or commercial experience; preferably with Logistics exposure
- Good grounding of accounting knowledge in relation to full set P&L.
- Sound numeric skills with a good analytic mind set.
- IT competent especially in areas of Excel, Powerpoint.
- Accuracy & Timeliness of reporting
- Budget and Forecasting (timely and effective coordination and consolidation)
- Meeting tight deadlines under immerse pressure
- Preferably with strong IT knowledge; eg SAP, SAP BPC, Excel and Power-point
- Good analytical and numerical
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependants)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Finance Shared Service Centre
- Logistics Industry
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & RapidKL)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”