- Review of quarterly controller’s package to ensure the country’s books & records are fairly stated in accordance with GAAP/IFRS.
- Periodic review of designated balance sheet items to ensure that adequate, proper disclosures and/or provisions are made.
- Review of restricted RRS activities to ensure procedures and controls are in place.
- Review and ensure closure of internal audit points by process owners according to their action plan and date.
- Ensure all audit findings are satisfactorily closed within the given time frame.
- Obtain assurance from respective parties that all critical book close processes are completed in accordance with Policy requirement.
- Coordinate the disclosure of contingent liabilities and compile for all countries (SA Region) to the Group Legal & Compliance.
- Coordinate the Capex and Leases budgeting exercise for the countries.
- Provide regional support to local Finance team as and when required. Act and facilitate as center contact point and liaison between corporate team and local Finance team whenever needed.
- Advise Controller on any new and updated Policy. Provide clarifications and guidance where necessary appropriately. Advise on applicable Policy or process, review & make recommendation to Period Close Checklist – upon request.
- ICO Confirmation – For year-end audit.
- Ad-hoc request from company
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy / Finance or holder of a recognized professional qualification (e.g. CPA, ACCA & etc.)
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Strong foundation in internal controls and knowledge of International Accounting Standards.
- Proactive and able to drive and execute financial programs with minimal supervision.
- Strong communications skills – spoken and written.
- Computer literate and competent in Microsoft office, preferably have experience in SAP.
- External audit background.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadline.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”