- To prepare Daily/Weekly Cash Position Reports timely and accurately for daily/weekly submission to company HO Treasury.
- To review and reduce idle funds in Agencies’ bank accounts.
- To follow up on remittance and ensure good value date of idle funds from agencies to company HO Treasury.
- To manage end-to-end Bank Account Opening / Modification / Closing process/ Maintain Treasury Bank Account Signatories/System authorizers within policy requirements.
- To ensure KYC is completed as and when required.
- Review bank account structure and propose of streamlining of bank accounts in accordance to Group Policies.
- Any other Treasury projects or ad-hoc assignment when assigned.
- Degree in Accounting/Business Administration or related discipline with at least 3-5 years of relevant working experience,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SAP and BPC.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with internal and external parties which include IT personnel, controllers, auditors and corporate accounting staff.
- Dedicated, meticulous with strong analytical skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Corporate Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”