Max up to RM5500
Execution of fund transfers to complete securitization settlements, reconcile weekly cash forecast, bank balances from entities with bank accounts, prepare cash and borrowings and central cash pool position report.
- To reconcile daily transaction movement between bank statement and Treasury Management System (TMS) and highlight large differences between cash pool bank balances.
- To reconcile and perform balancing of securitization transactions against bank accounts with further execution of fund transfers to complete securitization settlements.
- To reconcile weekly cash forecast against actual bank balance and highlight major variances to agencies and Head Office.
- To request for weekly bank balances from entities with bank accounts yet to be integrated to the TMR in order to completed weekly cash balances position.
- To monitor and ensure that bank statements are integrated to Treasury Management System on daily basis.
- To create, update, delete, maintain and monitor web banking access to users globally
- To reconcile bank accounts from master listing against entities’ bank GL accounts to ensure no bank accounts created without Head Office Treasury’s approval.
- To support Head Office Treasury on bank account rationalization through database reconciliation
- to prepare cash and borrowings and central cash pool position report
- To assist in IT and other transformation projects implemented by Head Office Treasury
- To escalate accordingly and on timely manner when the tasks assigned encounters system issues.
- Any other assignment from time to time
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- At least 4 years of experience in treasury, cash management, cash position, fund transfer, securitization
- Committed, meticulous, team player, excellent communication and negotiation.
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Working experience in a Global Finance Shared Service Centre. Prior working experience with Financial system (nice to have)
- Contractual and Performance bonus
- Quarterly team lunch
- Annual team building outing
- Monthly medical cash allowance (including spouse and dependents)
- Insurance & medical coverage
- Education support
- Best performer award & Perfect attendance award
- Career growth opportunities
- Multinational Company (France based) | Finance Shared Service Centre
- Shipping Industry
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT & KTM Subang Jaya)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”