- Assume the role as project team lead and be able to guide and lead junior members.
- Improvise existing codes and further development with clean and scalable code.
- Able to self-study the existing code for further maintenance and development
- Able to perform technical architecture, interface and database design
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent
- Min. 3 years working experience in similar role
- Familiar with the business application developed in .Net and MSSQL
- Familiar with Microsoft development tools and components
- To be based at customer’s office with office hour from 8.30am to 6pm.
- Annual & Sick Leave
- Medical benefits
- IT outsourcing service
- 5 days working
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”