- Requirements Gathering.
- Plan, design, install, test & implement systems.
- Respond promptly to incident, investigate & provide resolutions.
- Log, track and execute IT service requests.
- IT system and infrastructure documentation.
- Maintain excellent quality of the deliverable.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree in IT related discipline.
- Minimum 1 – 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is preferred for this position.
- Fresh graduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Organized, Self-motivated and a good team player.
- Fast learner and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Possess a positive, passionate and problem-solving mindset.
- Self motivated and able to work alone.
- Programming in Microsoft .Net or PHP preferred but not mandatory.Working knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server or MySQL will be added advantage
- Attractive basic package with KPI oriented rewards
- Flexible working hour
- Medical & Insurance coverage
- Covered parking provided
- Private Retirement Scheme (PRS)
- Information Technology (Software) Industry
- 5 days working
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”