RM 3500- RM 5000
- Ensuring compliance with company QHSE procedures/policies from time to time.
- Under direction, performs a variety of shipping/receiving, stocking activities; stores and distributes supplies and equipment; maintains inventory and stock records; and perform related work as required.
- Handle store operations for screen manufacturing including supervision, proper documentation, checking of incoming shipment, picking and packing for export shipment, deliveries, stock taking, etc.
- Verify that incoming shipment i.e. supplies are listed on requisitions and invoices.
- Prompt updating of inventories into the system and filing of documents.
- Providing a clear filing system for purchase requisition forms and other documents.
- Ensuring smooth operations of the store.
- Inspects items, as to quality and quantity, against freight documents.
- Issue daily consumables for screen manufacturing and coordinate with plant supervisors for material requisition.
- Liaising with suppliers for timely deliveries and checking of items’ for quality and quantity.
- Ensuring sufficient stocks inventory and initiate replenishments when necessary.
- Ensuring good housekeeping in a store area and initiate an effective locating system for items to ensure good traceability.
- Liaise with supervisors/manager regarding the arrival date for the ordered items.
- Monitor the lead time of the inventory items.
- Participates in physical inventories by counting stock.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Minimum 3 years of store/logistics experience ideally in manufacturing environment.
- Strong computer skills i.e. MS office, Inventory Control System, etc.
- Good communication skills.
- Meticulous and responsible, able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Forklift license is an advantage.
- Possess valid driving license
- Knowledge of inventory control procedures.
- Equivalent combinations of education and experience that provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Manufacturing Industry
- 5 days working
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”