- Perform regular maintenance routines to ensure the state of infrastructure readiness and functionality of the data centre premises and related peripherals.
- Participate in application and system development, testing and deployment.
- Participate in project implementation that involve in system installation, custom application development, system configuration, testing and user training.
- Collaborate with project teams in order to ensure successful delivery of applications.
- Analyze, follow-up and resolve any support enquiries from customers, partners and colleagues.
- Collaborate with the team and other to identify, troubleshoot and find resolution for technical problems.
- Responsible for administrative duties within the IT server’s management function. Maintains records and databases containing information regarding licenses, warranties, and service agreements for the organization’s network hardware and software.
- Involved in creating and maintaining detailed technical documentation standards and policies.
- Maintain and improve technical knowledge base and skills.
- Demonstrate passion in technology and willing to research, experiment and prototype solutions and tools that are needed.
- Establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals such as internal support engineer.
- Occasional after hours work and on-call support will be required as part of this role.
- Candidate with at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Technical knowledge in Windows and Unix/Linux platforms, client server technology, database systems, web-based system, VMWare virtualizations, and cloud environment. (MCSA is required)
- Knowledge in Disaster Recovery Plan is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill.
- Independent, proactive working attitude, results-oriented, and a strong desire to succeed.
- A team player, self-starter with excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Great interpersonal, self-motivated and customer-focused with outgoing personality and analytical mind.
- Flexi working hours
- Open office environment
- Parking facilities provided
- B2B e-commerce company
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”