- Practice the standards and protocols to promote customer satisfaction (e.g. customer support practices)
- Carry out customer service duties to ensure customers receive excellent and consistent service
- Resolve and diffusing situations with dissatisfied customers
- Possess excellent product knowledge to enhance customer support.
- Maintain a pleasant working environment for your team.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Computer skills.
- Ability to professionally manage and resolve customer enquiries and grievances. Knowledge of mediation and conflict resolution techniques is preferable.
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Team player
- Own a laptop after completing 2 years service
- Travelling allowance
- Medical, optical & dental coverage
- Office perks
- 5 days working
- Accessible by public transport (LRT)
How To Apply
- Register an account to start
- Update profile and upload latest resume
- Click “Apply”